Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pick It Up A Notch Challenge


I have decided to create a weekly challenge and it is called the Pick It Up A Notch Challenge. The challenge is very easy and simple. I will make two identical cards one card will be easy and simple and the other card I will make some type of change to the card where I have Pick It Up A Notch. I love for you all to join the challenge as well and when you do please post here on my blog so that I can share with everyone. If you don't have a blog and post it on Splitcoast please use keyword putais01.

Card Details For Card A is on the left
Stamp Sets: Sincere Salutations and Heartfelt Thanks
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Basic Black, and Ultra White
Ink: Groovy Guava and Basic Black

Card Details For Card B on the right
Stamp Sets: Sincere Salutations and Heartfelt Thanks
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Basic Black, Ultra White, and Groovy Guava Designer Paper
Ink: Groovy Guava and Basic Black
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch and dimensionals

Both cards are very easy and simple to make and can be made in a matter of ten minutes. Now let me see your wonderful creations.

Thanks for stopping by


4 comments:

Nicole said...

another great duo! love the guava with the black!

Rosella said...

What a great challenge! I'll definitely try this one.
Do you mind if I send people your way on my blog?

Anonymous said...

Such sweet cards!!! I love their simplicity and elegance!

rozie640 said...

Wow, looks like fun. I've lost my mojo again but I'll give this a try.