Wednesday, May 21, 2008

One Stamp Set Thank You Card



Tonight I designed my cards with using only one stamp set and one ink pad. Many times people are leery about stamping because of the cost, but as I explain to them stamping is as expensive as the artist makes it. So, I have designed two cards tonight one that is simple and the other one I kicked it up a notch.
Card A Details: Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, and Vanilla.
Stamp Set: Heartfelt Thanks Ink: Certainly Celery.

This is my kick it up a notch card
Card B Details:Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, and Vanilla.
Stamp Set: Heartfelft Thanks Ink: Certainly Celery
Accessories: Mat Pack, Certainly Celery Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, and Rhinestones
Technique: Paper Piercing.

Once again I used very minimal supplies to make these two wonderful cards.

Thank you for stopping by:

3 comments:

Nicole said...

great demo for your customers!
love the cards, too!

rozie640 said...

Very cute card Tai, love how you showed how easy it is to bump up that card.

Anonymous said...

So so pretty! I love these two cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will be visiting yours again!