Saturday, May 10, 2008

Out Of My Box


I love using designer paper but I rarely use the front and back sides together on one card and then mix n match. This is why I have titled by card design out of my box. It is good sometimes to move from our comfort zone and although I still kept it simple I did use a different design with the designer paper.

Card Details:
Stamp Set: Lovely As A Tree
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Ultra White and Wasabi Prints Designer Series Paper. You can earn this particular designer paper free if you host $150.00 workshop.
Accessories: Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Markers, Chocolate Chip Poly Twill Ribbon(Occasions Mini), and dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by

Tai

2 comments:

rozie640 said...

Love your card, excellent job on the layering!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the paper piecing. Great card!