Monday, May 3, 2010

Summer Mini Catalog Is Here

Hello All:

The Summer Mini Catalog has arrived and there are a lot of new and exciting items in the catalog. You can order from this catalog beginning May 1st - August 31, but you don't want to wait until August to place your order.

I am personally excited about the new wheels that have been reinvented. You can use three wheels with one jumbo handle and get a great effect. I should have my order by the end of the week and will be able to post my creation with the new wheels.

Also if you are a punch junkie like I am there is a new punch on page 23.

Have you ever just needed one stamp that perhaps said happy birthday and not the entire stamp set. Well there are a few a la carte stamps on page 31.

Click the link above and enjoy looking at the new summer mini catalog.

Thank you for looking

Tai

No comments: