Sunday, November 23, 2008

Snow Swirl Snowflakes


As I was blog surfing I came across this really cute card and decided to case it. Casing really isn't my thing but this weekend I learned how to case. The card is posted on the following blog dostamping.typepad.com. I really like this the Snow Swirl stamp set and it is very easy to design with.

Card Details:
Stamp Set: Snow Swirl
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue and Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue and Brilliant Blue
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch and 1 3/8 punch, Silver Cord, and Dimensionals.

This card is a 3 1/2 X 5.

Thanks for stopping by

Tai

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this card! The br. blue adss just enough pop to it. I kind of like the way the scallop edge makes it look like they are hanging from a window awning.

LaunchingProjectH said...

AHH!! I LOVE THIS! I'm going to have to case it! It's so clever and cute! TFS!!!

Kirsten said...

What a wonderful idea to make the ornaments the way that you did.

SCS Bloggers #4