Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Holiday Card


I designed a very quick, simple and cute card using the To You & Yours stamp set. I do believe that I am using this stamp set for my holiday card.

This stamp set has so many possibilities when it comes to designing.

Card Details:

Stamp Set: To You & Yours
Cardstock:Always Artichoke, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, and Holiday Treasure Designer Paper.
Ink: Always Artichoke
Accessories: 2 way glue, dimensionals, ticket corner punch, and dazzling diamond glitter.

This card looks so much better in person because you can't get the effects of the glitter on the card in the picture.

The card size is 5 x 3

3 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Beautiful. I am glad vintage is back in, but more glad that you are able to post! You are an inspiration and I hope Stamping continues to be a stress-reliever for you!

Jen said...

Beautiful and so very striking! Your colors just make the card! Wonderful job!

Lisa Page said...

This stamp set reminds me of Thomas Kinkade (I know i didn't spell that last name right!). It's great left alone and great when colored- especially with watercolors. Your card is really beautiful just the way that it is. You made a good choice not coloring in the image. I really like it.