Sunday, July 27, 2008

Not Attending Convention Swap


On Splitcoast Stampers there are some wonderful ladies who started a thread a few months ago about individuals that won't be attending convention for one reason or another. Then guess what happened next your guest it swap group were started and it went from there. There were different sections organized by the sections in the catalog holidays,Occasions, All Natural, Elements,Growing Up and Greetings. I participated in four categories so I will be posting me swaps that I made.


Supplies Used To Create My Swap Card:

Stamp Set: Lovely As A Tree, Sanded Background and Fundamental Phrases
Ink: Old Olive, Versamark, Always Artichoke
Cardstock: Old Olive Designer Paper, Kraft, Bravo Burgundy, and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Heat Tool, and Old Olive Brads, Creative Memory Circles, 1 inch circle punch and Clear Embossing Powder
Technique: Embossing

Thank you for stopping by:

Tai

2 comments:

A Stamper's Journey said...

Cute cards! I like the swaps. Nice blog. I'll be back
Maureen aka happystampingmom

rozie640 said...

Love this card, that sanded background is great and love the little circle behind the sentiment!