Sunday, July 27, 2008

Not Attending Convention Swap


On Splitcoast Stampers there are some wonderful ladies who started a thread a few months ago about individuals that won't be attending convention for one reason or another. Then guess what happened next your guest it swap group were started and it went from there. There were different sections organized by the sections in the catalog holidays,Occasions, All Natural, Elements,Growing Up and Greetings. I participated in four categories so I will be posting me swaps that I made.

The Bella Rose Designer Paper that was used will be in the new catalog that will be released August 11th.

Supplies Used To Create My Swap Card:

Stamp Set: All Holidays
Ink: Regal Red
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and Bell Rose Designer Paper
Accessories: 5/8 Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by:

Tai

No comments: