Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Catalogue News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catalogue News!
I can't help but get excited when there is a new catalogue on the horizon! This year Stampin' UP! has changed over the two catalogues a year, and the Spring Summer Collection is due to be released on January 1st! I can hardly wait!
Let me share some of the cool things you can expect to see!
Rub-ons! to match our stamps sets! Woohoo! I love the versatility of Rub-ons!
Large star punch...personally I thought the current star punch was a bit small....go big or...
New Designer papers, the ones in the preview are gorgeous, called Ginger Blossom..think spring!
New stamp sets of course!
Nursery Necessities and Nursery Letters new baby set & wheel
Embrace Life...this set reminds me of Artfully Asian...but they are only showing us one card! I can hardly wait to see the rest of the set!
A Little Bird Told Me...way cute stamp set!
A Beautiful Thing...new floral stamp set!

And, Stampin' Up! announced that all demonstrators will be receiving a Level 3 hostess set, as their Thank You to us! I have received mine yet, but you can be sure I will be sharing it with you as soon as I get it! Now isn't that sweet of Stampin' UP!?

Aren't you wondering why you haven't signed up yet?

Hope you get to stamp today!

Thanks for looking

No comments: