Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My First Pop Up Card








This is my first pop up card that I have ever attempted. I am completely out of my comfort zone on this one. But I made it for a special fella by the name of Vincent. My coworkers son sent me a valentines card and made a paper flower out of SU cardstock. What was so cute about the paper flower it had hands, arms, a face, and I even had a dress on. I just thought the entire ideal was great. I saw the initial card on darlenedesign.



Stamp Set: Thank You Kindly & Woodgrain Background


Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Crumb Cake, and vanilla


Designer Paper: Pattern Pack Subtles


Accessories: Owl Punch, dimensionals and Google Eyes


Thank you for stopping by:



Tai




1 comment:

Rose said...

You are ahead of me, I've never made a pop up card. Adorable row of hootie owls.