Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Christmas Petals A Plenty



I am loving the embossing folders and my big shot right now. I love how a lot of them just coordinate with the holidays. So right now I am stuck on using my embossing folders. I used the same embossing folder, two different stamps from one stamp set, and a few different accessories and have two different looks.






The greeting stamp that was used is new to my collection but you can beat having four different holiday stamps. This greeting stamp set is endless.






I cased this card design from Kitkatt55 I didn't use the exact same accessories that Kat did. Thanks for the design layout. Use can use any color that you want. Christmas just doesn't have to be red and white.






Cardstock: Whisper White and Real Red



Ink: Basic Black



Stamp Set: Four The Holiday



Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Real Red Marker,Petals-A - Plenty Embossing Folder, and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.


Thank You For Stopping By And Visiting


Tai

1 comment:

Rose said...

Both cards are adorable, love the little red poinsettia dots!!! You have been a busy little stamper. All the stuff has been great!