Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day Cards



First of all let me start off by saying Happy Mother's Day To Everyone. My Mother's Day goes out to the Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunts, GodMothers,Sisters, and Cousins.

One of my favorite card clients called me up and asked if I was selling Mother's Day cards this year and I hadn't planned on it. Well I can't tell this person no at all even if she wasn't my favorite and best card buying client. I came home from work and designed a very simple but cute card if I may so in no time. It took more time cutting the cardstock then stamping both cards.

I made two cards using the exact same material but one card is monogrammed and one card isn't.

Card Information:
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Pink Piroutte, and Ultra White.
Designer Paper: Bella Rose Designer Paper
Stamp Set: All Holidays and Lovely Letters Alpha.
Ink:Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Celery Grosgrain Ribbon

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that Bella Rose paper! These cards are so beautiful.... the colors are divine! Wonderful job on these cards!!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I love both versions! Neat cards!

Anonymous said...

Love these cards! I will be CASE-ing!!

Twila said...

Very pretty card. I love the Bella Rose paper! Great MOther's Day card!