Monday, August 25, 2008

Thank You Note Cards


Have you ever just needed to stamp but didn't know what you wanted to stamp? Well, that was me on yesterday. I just had the need to stamp something and this is what I created these thank you note cards. I designed the note card using one piece of cardstock for the base and one piece of cardstock for the layer. So a total of two pieces of cardstock was used to create this note card. Which gave me a total of 4 note cards. These note cards will be given away as a gift at my open house event that I am hosting with my upline and sideline.

Note Card Supplies:

Stamp Set: All Holidays
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Old Olive, Pink Pirouette, Ultra White, and Bella Rose Designer Paper
Accessories: Small & Large Oval Punches

Thanks for stopping by:

Tai

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

I love making these little notecards, they are so great for getting something in the mail fast. I really like this one that you did.

SCS SU Blog Group #4