Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quick Card


Tonight I took a break from school and designed a really quick card. I used the same layout that Sharon from notimetostamp did but I changed the stamp set and the punch that was used. Ok, I used Live your dream again and I told myself to leave this stamp set alone but I can't right now.

Card Details
Stamp Set: Live Your Dream available in the mini occasion until June 30th.
CardStock: Ultra White, Barely Banana, and Certainly Celery.
Ink: Barely Banana and Chocolate Chip Markers along with the Barely Banana & Chocolate Chip ink.
Accessories: Certainly Celery Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Tag Corner Punch, Mat Pack, and glue dot.
Technique: Piercing and Double Inking

Thank you for stopping By
Tai

1 comment:

rozie640 said...

WOW, this card is beautiful!!! I love that set too.