Thursday, December 20, 2007

Spring/Summer Designer Paper


At work we are having five days of Christmas festivities. We are in groups of six and we are preparing breakfast or lunch or even breakfast and lunch. Needless to say we are going to gain a few pounds but it is fun. Yesterday it was my groups turn to prepare and one of my coworkers mom fixed all of our food down to the dessert. So I thought it would be nice to make here a card using the new Ginger blossom designer paper that will be released on January 2, 2008. I made two cards since and I am going to let the group pick which one to give here.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Ruby Red and Ginger Blossom Designer Paper
Stamp Sets: Sincere Salutations and Wonderful Words
Accessories: Crystal Clear Embossing Powder & Heat Tool
Technique: Embossing

Thank You For Looking

1 comment:

rozie640 said...

Ohhhh, ahhhh, I love those colors, great quick & cute card!