Sunday, October 21, 2007

Color Sketch Challenge


Today in our meeting Maili gave us a mix it up with color chart and I decided to come home and make a card. I am really loving our double sided designer paper that we currently offer. Not only did I do a color sketch challenge I also used another one of Beates weekend sketch challenges. I really like doing these challenges it brings me out of my box.


Card Details:


Stamp Set: Lovely As A Tree and Warm Words


Cardstock: Soft Sky Cardstock, Always Artichoke, Ultra White, and Wintergreen Double Sided Designer Paper.


Ink: Always Artichoke Craft Ink


Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Always Artichoke & Chocolate Chip Markers, and Dimensionals.
Technique: Embossing


Thank you for looking

1 comment:

rozie640 said...

Very pretty Tai, keep up with those challenges, I know I need to do more of them as well!!! I need the push. Love your card.